1995 MX5 Power Plant Frame

Advertise your unwanted items here. MX5Scotland accepts no responsibility for adverts that appear in this section. Posts automatically removed after 30 days.
Strictly No Trade Sales

1995 MX5 Power Plant Frame

Postby R-Limited186 » Wed May 20, 2020 1:53 pm

Hi All,

I have the remaining parts of my 1995 MX5 R-Limited that I have owned since 2006.

My original plan was to build a kit car from the PPF but I can't do that the now.

I seperated the body from the PPF and had the body scrapped - I have some parts -
Handbrake Surround - £10
Air Blower + A/C exchange box - £10
Steering Column + Pedal Box with Key - £20
Harddog Roll Bar, good condition, 2 marks on the side where roof passes - £150
Nardi Steering Wheel including Boss - £70
Wiring Harness
Passenger and Drivers Windows -£10 Each
Rear Import reg plate panel - £20
Rear lamps - requires new lamp gasket - £20 for the pair
ECU - £50

The PPF has covered around 85k miles. The car was stripped in Oct 2019 and the motor has been turned regulary and is free and smooth.
KYB Shock on Eiback Spring - Springs in good condition - shocks require tidying up but no leaks and adjuster moves free
Limited Slip Diff
4 branch exhaust into a stainless cat back system from MX5 Parts, de-cat also included.
4 Alloys, no idea the make but need a refurb - on Barum tyres with great tread
The PPF as pictured in the link - £350 - Rolls nice and easy, I moved it on my own from garage to driveway.

I also have 4 Lenso RS5 15" with Eagle F1 tyres with good tread - ok condition, few marks - These are being stored at the parents just now. - £150

https://photos.app.goo.gl/HivBU83Rp1WZn2ti9

All items are located in Rosyth for collection only. Happy to practise Social Distancing for anyone wishing to have a look.
R-Limited186

Return to For-Sale (non trade)