Introduce yourself to the MX5Scotland community here.
Please read the "Sticky" post in this section before posting.

Postby ColinM » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:22 pm

Joined today, and so new that although I’ve bought an MX5, I don’t collect it for a week or two. It is a 2011 mk3 special edition called a Kendo, and I am very much looking forward to getting my hands on it. My older daughter and I hired a NB 2.5 1600 last May in the Highlands (Highland MX5 Hire, in the Black Isle) and had a wonderful two days of roof down motoring. My original intention had been to buy a 2.0 Sport, but the terrible state of the roads near us changed my mind. I also remembered that my former Mercedes C class sport had two suspension settings and, after the first couple of weeks, I almost never used the sport setting - in practice it made little difference to my driving, but was too firm for comfort. Hence the Kendo. Looking forward to my first MX5OC event.
ColinM

Re: New member

Postby IanH » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:57 pm

Welcome along!
IanH
OC Member
Ian Hindmarsh
Site Admin

Location: not the end of the world, but you can see it from here or near Inverurie.

Postby drumtochty » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:50 pm

Grampian are having a run down to the Borders mid September, you are more than welcome to join us when we are down there. Keep an eye on the runs info nearer the time.
99 Mk2 1.8 IS Silver
08 Mk3 2.0 RC Sport Copper Red Sold
18 Mk4 2.0 GT+
drumtochty
OC Member
Eddie Cairns
MX-5 OC Club Member

Postby ColinM » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:13 pm

Cheers - have logged dates in diary. Planning a visit to the JC Museum in next month. Will post review.
ColinM

Return to New Users