1995 Eunos R-Limited - Stripping

Advertise your unwanted items here. MX5Scotland accepts no responsibility for adverts that appear in this section. Posts automatically removed after 30 days.
Strictly No Trade Sales

1995 Eunos R-Limited - Stripping

Postby R-Limited186 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:32 pm

Hi All,

I have owned the car since 2006, has covered around 85k miles. Unfortunately It's been off the road for a few years due to having kids and not wanting to part with it ( thought I could have my cake and eat it ). The car is Starlight Mica Blue / Satellite Mica Blue paint code A5.

I'm stripping the car with a view of building a MEV Exocet from the running gear. The sills are away and front chassis leg requires welding, body has had previous welding and I think it could be a money pit to repair.

I want to keep the cabin watertight until the electrics have been removed. So doors and windows will be for sale once this is done.

I've only started to strip the car so still trying to figure out what can be removed. All removable body panels are still on car but happy to remove for sale ( easier to store while on the car )

Hard Dog Extreme Roll Bar http://www.bethania-garage.com/xtreme.htm £150
Front Bumper £50
Front Wings £50 each
Rear Bumper £50
Rear Number plate plinth ( JDM / Eunos Style ) £60 Includes the Eunos and Roadster badges.
Front Number Plate Bracket £5 - Plate site to front left of bumper
Front Strut Brace ( OEM ) £50

If you need anything that isn't mentioned please get in touch and hopefully we can work something out.

I have pics on google drive, happy to share, just not managing to add links from tablet.

I'm based in Rosyth, Fife and happy if you want to see the parts before deciding.

Thanks for reading
Andy
R-Limited186

Re: 1995 Eunos R-Limited - Stripping

Postby OldSpice » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:35 am

Hello Andy.
I'm "local" across the bridge to you.
When the time comes, can we talk "a number" on the electric window lifters...if..they still go uppy 'n doony & the wires are not rusty :lol:
I do not need doors so if you do not want to get involved removing them, that's fine.
There will always be an imbecile you never bargained on within slapping distance.
You can never underestimate the stupidity of the general public
OldSpice

Postby chillax » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:15 pm

Sorry you're breaking her mate.
What ariel does she have? Is it electric or manual pull up. Or the "whip"type?

Im looking to change mine as its an after market one. What type of wheels or are you keeping them for the project?
chillax

Postby R-Limited186 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:22 pm

Hi Chillax,

It's an electric pop up but if memory serves me correft its doesn't go up whole way, think last section doesn't extend.

I'm keeping the wheels for the project, I do have 4 spare aftermarket alloys that came with the car when i purchased it, no idea what make and would need reconditioned.
R-Limited186

Postby R-Limited186 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:05 pm

R-Limited186

Return to For-Sale (non trade)