Mazda MX5 mk.1 1991 j-reg

Advertise your unwanted items here. MX5Scotland accepts no responsibility for adverts that appear in this section. Posts automatically removed after 30 days.
Strictly No Trade Sales

Mazda MX5 mk.1 1991 j-reg

Postby leslieb944 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:18 pm

REDUCED PRICE TO £2800 TO TRY SELL( Eunos Roadster V-SPEC ) very reluctently putting my little beauty of a car up for sale it is british raceing green with full tan leather interior original brown v-spec over mats front and back mudflaps all colour coded very original car NO ADDED CHROME 67 369 miles just passed mot on 19th May 2017 with no Advisorys it has 1 previous owner who was a retired Gentleman who had it for 11 years when it was imported into the uk i purchased it from him 5 years ago with 65,883 miles so as you can see its been used for less than 2000 miles in 5 years i put on 4 new uniroyal rainsport tyres last year so still like brand new they are fitted to 15 inch genuine bbs spoked alloys complete with all locking 50 pence shaped caps and wheel locking bolts it also has the tan cover when hood is down along with mazda mesh wind stopper that fits behind seat it is also fitted with rare wood steering wheel gear knob and hand brake plus genuine mx5 clock they all came out my previous uk limited edition which only 250 were produced thats where the 15 inch bbs wheels came off aswell it was the uk version of the V-SPEC ALSO HAS THE CHROME MESH GRILL AND SMALL FRONT FACTORY SPOILER also has imobilizer fitted bodywork shines up great absolutly NO RUST never been welded and sills and arches are rock solid as it left the factory all original paint couple of wee marks hardly notice but car is 26 years old electric windows and ariel power steering and sony cd player i was always going to keep it but lack of use forces me to sell and i hope someone else gets to enjoy it It is a very eye catching car potential buyers will not be dissapointed there is also a genuine MAZDA hard top with heated window presently in black matt primer ready to paint been quuted £130 but i never bothered ITS JUST BEEN SITTING IN GARAGE but it will come with the car soft top is black vynal with zip out rear plastic window great order i have lots of old MOTs to back up the milage the car is not a garage queen it is a 26 years old classic sports car which has been loved it shows some patina as you would expect it has many summers of fun motoring left in it as it is however if you are looking fora potential show car this one would make a good solid low milage start for a future concoures project as with a repaint it has the potential to be a show winner i have seen a lot of cheap mx5s but they are cheap for a reason i am asking for£3 300 which i think is a very fair price for a low milage car cant seem to put photos on but is also advertised on GUMTREE with 9 images !st genuine viewer will buy it work night shifts so will get back to you as soon as 07985225573 i am based in kilmarnock thank you and car has been garaged from day 1 and drives faultlessly Email vwman@outlook.com
Last edited by leslieb944 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:07 pm, edited 6 times in total.
leslieb944

Re: Mazda MX5 mk.1 1991 j-reg

Postby OldSpice » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:07 am

Looking forward to seeing close up photos.
Just a word of well meant advice if I may.
Really best to create a one off email address for further genuine enquiries, or request "PM"s on this site for further information.
I'd remove your home landline number as soon as possible.
There's a lot of nut jobs out there on internet.
Good luck with the sale.
There is always an imbecile you never bargained for. Usually in a Tescon carpark with a dented Zafira minus hubcaps
OldSpice

Postby leslieb944 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:00 pm

Thank you for your reply old spice have now removed my land line number i am absolutly hopeless with computers so hopefully my daughter will sort out some photos hopefully a member from MX5 SCOTLAND will buy it a genuine enthusiast would be ideal
leslieb944

Postby OldSpice » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:53 pm

Good man!
There is always an imbecile you never bargained for. Usually in a Tescon carpark with a dented Zafira minus hubcaps
OldSpice

Postby flood » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:37 pm

Was this bought from a guy in Paisley/Barrhead way? I looked at one around that time that was very clean, but didnt fancy the green

I would suggest that you stick it on pistonheads with a lot of pictures and underside.

Dont budge on price if rust free underneath as these are going up in value

Would you consider selling hardtop separately as i am looking for one ?
1993 S-Limited Eunos Roadster.
flood
OC Member

Postby leslieb944 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:01 pm

Hi flood no i bought from an older retired man from Thornhill about 5 years ago he had owned it for 11 years a month after it was imported into the uk underside very clean its a reluctent sale but hardly use it but if it doesent sell i will just leave in garage with cover over it and sorry but would not sell hard top it goes with the car its a genuine mazda with heated window and thanks for your advise about piston heads daughter home on thursday so she will sort some photos out thank you
leslieb944

Return to For-Sale (non trade)