introduction

Introduce yourself to the MX5Scotland community here.
Please read the "Sticky" post in this section before posting.

introduction

Postby fujikun » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:33 am

[quote][/quote]

hi from durham at present
by fujikun » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:43 am

hi, my names ian and before you all say he`s not scottish, i am actually born and bred in dundee, now work and family has taken me all over but i am going to retire in 2 years and move back to scotland .
so i have jumped the gun a bit.
i have 2 mx5`s, a red 91 eunos, and a recently bought mk1 california no 167/300.
the eunos is my baby, he is used every day and although looks rough i am running restoring it so it is getting better.
the california is a restoration, i am going to start it soon, needs rear fenders, sill inners etc. funnily enough the sill outers are solid but the inner sill floor has gone so i will have to cut the sill outer to gain access. i`ll write it up as i go. hers a couple of pics.
Attachments

Hi, I wrote the above as you can see in 2015, I have finally retired now and moved to ML area, I have been tinkering with the wee red eunos, now has a new cambelt and drive belts, had a power steering leak but now fixed.
am on at the mo with a couple of weld repairs, still have the California but its still in a rented garage in England, will come to join us soon.
Great to be here.
fujikun. sorry no pics, it says the board attachment quota has been reached.
fujikun

Re: introduction

Postby drumtochty » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:36 am

Welcome to the forum, we would be interested in pictures of the restoration.
99 Mk2 1.8 IS Silver
08 Mk3 2.0 RC Sport Copper Red Sold
18 Mk4 2.0 GT+
drumtochty
OC Member
Eddie Cairns
MX-5 OC Club Member

Return to New Users